554 West 165th Street: A 16 ft wide Brownstone townhouse on a prime Washington Heights street just off the corner of Broadway near NY Presbyterian Hospital . This estate sale offers the next owner the opportunity to renovate or create a new building or the chance to expand the existing building by adding an additional Sq Ft. This NON-LANDMARK diamond in the rough has SRO status with the possibility to vacate the building with reasonable tenant buyouts.
554 WEST 165 ST, MANHATTAN 10032
Block: 2122 Lot: 80
• Lot Area: 1,712 sq ft (16′ x 107.92′)
• # of Buildings: 1 Year built: 1910
• Building frontage: 16′ (Building frontage along the street measured in feet.)
• # of floors: 4 Building Area: 3,680 sq ft
• Total Units: 2 Residential Units: 2
• Primary zoning: R7-2 Commercial Overlay: None
• Floor Area Ratio: 2.15
Max. Allowable Residential FAR: 3.44
Max. Allowable Commercial FAR: 0
Max. Allowable Facility FAR: 6.5
Total Residential Buildable: 5889 (2209 additional)
Total Community Facility Buildable: 11,128
There are currently eight units in total:
Garden Level Floor Through(Owners unit, never registered) is vacant.
There are three Class A apartments with bathrooms and four Class B apartments with shared hall baths. One studio is currently vacant. The Super will vacate upon sale.