Most Weird And Wonderful Buildings In The World. These Are Strangely Beautiful.
Have you ever seen a building in motion that actually changes its shape? Sounds unbelievable but not to Dr. David Fisher. This building will never appear exactly the same twice. It is amazing that you will have the choice of waking up to sunrise in your bedroom and enjoying sunsets over the ocean at dinner.
In addition to being such an incredible engineering miracle it will produce energy for itself and even for other buildings because it will have wind turbines fitted between each rotating floor (picture 2). So an 80-story building will have up to 79 wind turbines, making it a true green power plant.
12. Rotating Tower, Dubai, UAE
13. Habitat 67 (Montreal, Canada)
14. Casa da musica (Porto, Portugal)
15. Olympic Stadium (Montreal, Canada)
16. Nautilus House (Mexico City, Mexico)
17. The National Library (Minsk, Belarus)
18. National Theatre (Beijing, China)
19. Conch Shell House, Isla Mujeres, Mexico
20. House Attack (Vienna, Austria)
21. Bibliotheca Alexandrina (Egypt)
22. Cubic Houses (Kubus woningen) (Rotterdam, Netherlands)